ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Graduate Trainee, Recruitment Assistant
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
- United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Graduate Trainee, Recruitment Assistant to join Alexander McQueen’s fast-growing HR team based in our central London offices, initially on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Working with the Talent manager, you’ll be helping to shortlist the best talent from the hundreds of brilliant applicants we get on a daily basis. You’ll be in communication with candidates and hiring managers, sometimes over the phone and sometimes via email, ensuring that everyone involved in the recruitment process has the relevant information needed. You will also play a key role in helping the recruitment function to go paperless. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to learn more about a HR/Recruitment function within Fashion.
How you will contribute
- You will be assisting with the screening and shortlisting of applicants
- You’ll be helping with advertising roles both internally and externally through our ATS system (Workday)
- Ensure meeting rooms are booked for all interviews
- Diary management for scheduling interviews in outlook calendar
- Helping to respond to ad hoc or speculative recruitment queries
- Update the recruitment applicant tracking system (Workday) to ensure it reflects the status of each candidate in the pipeline.
- You’ll be ensuring that all interview notes and CV’s are scanned into our online filing system and kept in accordance with GDPR guidelines
- Responsible for ensuring our online filing system is kept tidy
- Take ownership of Recruitment related administration
Who you are
- Previous office experience highly desirable
- Degree Level educated or equivalent
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and via email)
- Experience of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proactive with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident with new people
- Team player with a can-do attitude
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom