ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen are currently in search of a Mid/Senior Full Stack Software Developer to join our growing Decision Intelligence team based in our Central London HQ.
The Full Stack Software Developer will join the Decision Intelligence team and will be working alongside Data Scientists to build Web-based analytical tools & working on Full-Stack development.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a keen interest in Software Development & Fashion, Whilst deploying exciting technology at scale.
You will have the chance to get involved many different projects working across several different business functions including -
• Supply chain
Who you are?
• Strong React/Node.Js
• Some experience of Cloud Computing Environments (Eg. AWS)
• Good working knowledge of SQL Databases (Eg. Postgres)
• Interest in learning other programming languages (Eg. Python)
• Experience developing and documenting API’s (Eg. Express)
• Unit tests / e2e tests (TDD/BDD)
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
• UX/UI Design collaboration
• Motivated & eager to learn, discover and develop new skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Motivation and dedication
• Interest in Fashion
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom