ALEXANDER MCQUEEN PLM Specialist - Digital Product Development Assistant
Alexander McQueen - Regular
- United Kingdom
Reporting into the Alexander McQueen Collection Development Coordinator, the PLM specialist / Digital Product Development Assistant has a key pivotal role of supporting the Women Design Team to digitalise collection development process by structuring all the information into the company PLM system.
How you will contribute:
- Closely follow design collection development process in order to translate design patterns into technical specifications inside PLM.
- Responsible for the digital version of all sketches, ensuring all correct information is full and complete.
- Closely work with Design and Product Development team throughout the whole collection development lifecycle.
- Key point of contact between Design and Product development team for all PLM topics.
- Collaboration with Collection Development Coordinator to work of recap for Creative director.
- Be up to date of all fittings from prototype through to first pre-production fittings.
- Responsible for digitalise in PLM all sample amendments.
- Responsible to follow multiple collections at the same time, making sure all the information are correctly captured and digitalised.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in PLM system, Lectra preferred.
- Proven experience in working within / with a Design and / or Product Development team within fashion industry.
- Capability of working with multiple projects & cross functional teams.
- Capability to work in a very fast paced environment and to quickly react to changes.
- Experience of managing Product Development calendar.
- Computer literate.
- Italian proficiency is preferred
- Attention to details and good understanding of garment construction.
- Effective relationship management and team player.
- Passionate about product design and fashion.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom