ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Press Officer
- United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen is looking for a highly organised and motivated Press Officer to provide support to the Accessories PR Manager. Overseeing global sample movement, day-to-day management of press requests and internal communications for Accessories, the successful applicant will work as part of an international Head Office team for a fast-paced luxury brand.
How you will contribute:
- Pro-active outreach to both print and online magazines pitching women’s accessories, with a focus on the UK market
- Work closely with the Accessories PR Manager to oversee the regional press teams and the rollout of the global accessories strategy
- Maintain and nurture press relations on behalf of Alexander McQueen with regular contact with key Accessories press.
- Responsible for managing the Women’s Accessories sample movement, working to maximising press coverage for the collection
- Managing an Accessories focused work placement student
- Ensure that the sample tracker database is managed and updated efficiently.
- Assist in the accurate maintenance of press office mailing lists and filing systems
- Supporting the Accessories PR Manager on press materials, including mailers and lookbooks.
- Monitoring and supporting with global clippings, including coverage analysis
- Liaising with the accessories teams across departments
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience working within a high pressure Press environment for a Fashion brand
- Great press contacts, particularly within the UK
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience in managing samples, Fashion GPS experience favourable
- Experience in reporting, proficient in DMR favourable
- Ability to work with initiative and independence with set guidelines
- Motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude to problems
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised
- Team player
- Educated to degree level in a related field desirable
- Excellent English writing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom