ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Producer
Alexander McQueen - Regular
- United Kingdom
This role is responsible for end to end production management for Marketing and Communication assets for Alexander McQueen, guaranteeing that the brand guidelines and creative direction is respected. The role seeks to optimise the asset production cycle and reduce production spend where appropriate, without compromising on quality.
How you will contribute:
- Responsible for managing the end to end production of seasonal marketing and communication assets (including, but not limited to campaigns and lookbooks) across the Alexander McQueen brand
- Collaborate with the wider Communication team and key stakeholders including Design Merchandising, Retail and Buying teams to identify the needs and effectively plan assets to be featured on each marketing channel
- Conceptualise and execute major campaigns and specific projects, under the direction of the WW Communications and Marketing Officer and creative direction set from the Creative Director.
- Production Coordination and logistics management – scheduling production teams, venues and freelancers
- Drive the Production process improvement and efficiencies
- Ensuring pre and post production of assets (including final edits) are produced on brand to an exceptional quality, delivered on time and on budget
- Budget management of all marketing and communication assets
Your Experience and Skills:
- Excellent project management skills with proven experience of leading, planning, and supervising multiple shoots and campaigns
- Demonstrable creative product management skills, with the highest level of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise, managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Understanding of image rights and licensing
- Strong partnerships with significant industry figures (photographers, editors and directors)
- Proven track record of improving cost, quality and production cycle time KPIs in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish new relationships with key production stakeholders
- Extensive contact list throughout the production world in the fashion industry (casting directors, contractors, external light partners, Music industry to name a few)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in fashion and luxury retail beneficial
- Degree in a related discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom