ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Ready To Wear Production Planning Specialist
Kering - Regular
Novara - Italy
You will support the AMQ RTW Production team, by managing the order and product documents creation and updates during the production process, from the launch to the delivery of the finished product to the distribution warehouse.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Receive technical data and input assignments into the information system
- Draw up the production documentation necessary for the laboratories and internal and external technicians
- Collaborate with the purchasing raw materials, pattern making and textile quality control departments in order to support and better coordinate the production launch activities
- Update laboratories on launch forecasts
- Manage transport data needed by laboratories to better coordinate outgoing goods from the warehouse
- Monitor production progress and raw material receipt by suppliers
- Ensure procedure compliance
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced Production Planner or Order Management & Costumer Service Specialist with a good knowledge of clothing technique and production process in the RTW/textile sector
- Proficient in Italian and English both written and spoken
- A proficient MS Office user
- A problem solver, endowed with strong analytical skills, synthesis ability, good eye for details and high level of accuracy
- An effective communicator, endowed with Team Management and good relational skills
- A flexible, adaptable, proactive person
- A passionate about Fashion Luxury, strongly self-motivated
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic production team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time