ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Sales Consultants, Harrods
London - United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen is looking for exceptional Sales Consultants to join the team at Harrods at a time of expansion for the House. You will be constantly striving for perfection and achieving the highest standards of retail excellence, delivering an expert customer service experience which meets the focus of both Alexander McQueen and Harrods. In doing so, creating and maintaining loyalty to the brand.
How you will contribute:
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service.
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
- Opening & closing according to the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules.
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom