ALEXANDER McQUEEN Soft Accessories Production Planning Specialist
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will form an important part of the Production Planning department, which plays a vital role in manufacturing organisations by planning, coordinating and checking all the activities in the manufacturing or production cycle. This exciting role will allow you to get involved in different processes and activities will give you the chance to gain ample experience while supporting and assisting the team.
How you will contribute
- Manage the supplier database and product data
- Support the Soft Accessories Production team in completing the sales catalogue
- Participate in the customer orders’ analysis in collaboration with the Merchandising team
- Compile the production launch
- Process purchase orders
- Draw up the production progress along with suppliers (via a shared web application) for normal and special orders
- in handling reorders in collaboration with the Merchandising and Customer Service teams
- Work with the Quality Department to ensure quality standards are met in the production phase
- Manage all logistical issues in cooperation with the suppliers until the finished product re-enters the warehouse
- Pick up production surpluses
- Collaborate with the Costing and Pricing departments to ensure that industrial cost information is properly managed
- Actively take part in the activities related to showroom and sales campaigns
- Supervise merchandise assigned to the customers
Who you are
- Expert at using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- An excellent communicator with a good eye for details and a high level of accuracy
- A good team player with solid interpersonal skills
- A fast learner with an in-depth analytical attitude
- A flexible, adaptable and reliable problem solver
- Fluent in Italian and English; knowledge of another foreign language would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time