ALEXANDER MCQUEEN VIP Assistant
Alexander McQueen - Regular
- United Kingdom
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
We are currently seeking a VIP Assistant who will report to the VIP Manager as part of our dynamic London team.
Reporting to the VIP Manager, the Assistant will be a highly organized and motivated individual looking to develop a career in Public Relations within a leading luxury fashion house.
How you will contribute
- Processing global sample movement
- Working across departments to manage sample needs
- Supporting communications with AMQ offices about VIP requests worldwide
- Supporting the research of options for VIP fittings, by working closely with WW stores, retail, and archive teams
- Supporting the process of VIP special projects
- Coordinating Leather Goods gifting program worldwide.
- Monitoring VIP placements, responsible for researching and organizing the archive of celebrity images
- Responsible for creating and updating a calendar of VIP related events worldwide
- Handling domestic and international shipping accounts and local couriers.
- Responsible for maintaining the condition and care of the samples
- Coordinating the press showroom activities
- Setting up the rooms for fittings
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous work experience in a PR department or handling collections
- Proactive with attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong organization skills
- A strong team player and a can-do attitude
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom