Assistant Store Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Alessandria - Italy
In the role of Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible of:
- Welcoming and accompanying customers during the sales process ;
- Introducing and highlighting the collection, ensuring the Merchandising policy is enforced;
- Increasing the store’s turnover, together with the Store Manager ;
- Involvement in the store’s commercial development and its follow-up : reporting, procedures, cash management, assisting with sales… ;
- Team management : involvement in the recruitment process and staff appraisals, regulars briefings, product training, uniform management ;
- Managing stock and inventory control ;
- Preparing deliveries and transfers between stores, in coordination with stockists ;
- Managing repairs and alterations ;
- Developing customer relationship management (CRM), handling disputes….
You have a proven successful experience selling luxury products and managing sales teams.
You possess excellent communication skills, a sense of responsibilities ; you are available and quick to react.
You are well-organized and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Ideally, you have your own customer file and are fashion-oriented.
Your English is fluent and you possibly speak a second language.
- Full time