BALENCIAGA - Apprentice Omnichannel Customer Experience Assistant - September 2022 (F/M)
Balenciaga - Apprentice (Fixed Term)
Paris - France
You will collaboratively work across the Digital and Retail departments to assist and support Balenciaga’s client experience through all channels in a seamless manner.
You will work closely with the Global Omnichannel Coordinator as well as regional Retail teams to ensure a smooth functioning of Omnichannel services on a global scope.
How you will contribute
- Assist with the implementation, training organization and day-to-day operations of Omnichannel Services.
- Support the Global Omnichannel Coordinator with daily requests from regional teams and client services (technical issues with tools, backlog management, customer complaints, punctual requests, etc.).
- Oversee and complete StoreDB (internal platform) to ensure all store information on Balenciaga.com and the Yext platform (online publisher) are registered and accurate for the worldwide scope.
- Partner with the Global Omnichannel Coordinator and Global Online Operations Coordinator to provide the retail and client service teams with the tools and information needed to ensure a qualitative client experience.
- Conduct benchmarking analysis and customer journey tests on Balenciaga.com, and report any feedbacks and issues directly to your Global Omnichannel team
Who you are?
- You are curious, agile, and pro-active
- You are a team player who likes to exchange with his/her peers
- You have a deep client sensibility and an analytical mindset
- You are at ease using digital tools and have a good fashion market knowledge
- You speak fluently English and have excellent written and oral skills
- Previous experience in Retail appreciated
Why work with us?
You will join a passionate team whose priority is to ensure an excellent omnichannel customer experience.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time