BALENCIAGA - Business Analyst (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
In constant collaboration with different departments, you will ensure the optimization of the Retail Online & Offline offer, especially via recommendations and adjustment suggestions based on tangible analysis.
How you will contribute
- Analyze continuously the turnover versus established targets.
- Consolidate data on a product category level, per country and Online & Offline distribution channel
- Support buyers by preparing all the needed analysis for buying sessions.
- Provide analysis on merchandise returns, their reasons and propose concrete recommendations to improve return KPIs.
- Deliver analysis on product visibility per category and SKU in comparison with online sales.
- Prepare OTB, before each buying session, for each distribution channel in collaboration with the Retail BI.
- Ensure the stock follow-up and management to optimize online stocks in collaboration with the Supply Chain department.
- Analyze the stock return and ends of season.
Who you are
- First experience in business analysis.
- Graduated from an Engineering or Business School
- Highly proficient in Google Analytics and Pack Office.
- Sensitiveness to fashion product.
- Must be highly organized with excellent project management and analytical skills
- Fluent in English (French is a Plus)
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time