BALENCIAGA – Global Direct Marketing Manager (F/ M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
Directly reporting to the Global Client Engagement Director, you leads the management of the worldwide Direct Marketing within Balenciaga to contribute to the client-centric strategy to improve client engagement, repeat and retention with the brand.
How you will contribute
- Oversees the planning, development, and execution of worldwide Direct Marketing initiatives across channels to improve Client Engagement with the brand to drive repeat, loyalty and sales ;
- Generate new Direct Marketing Initiatives ideas to be pioneer in Client Engagement and manage their realization from ideas to execution ;
- Drive regional excellence in client online to offline direct marketing engagement and participate in developing a client community ;
- Define global Direct Marketing online Multichannel initiatives strategy ;
- Collaborate with global and regional stakeholders to define campaigns content ;
- Lead the development of worldwide Multichannel campaigns and the management of Client Journeys ;
- Manage campaigns operation agency from budget to execution ;
- Identify new innovates ideas to enhance clients journeys ans online to offline engagements partnering with Kering for benchmark, new innovations identifications ;
- Measure and share Client initiatives performance learnings and best practices and develop enhancement action plan accordingly ;
- Lead local and regional Direct Marketing excellence in execution : local validation, identification and development of new local initiatives, and participate in developing a client engagement community.
Who you are
- Autonomous, proactive, solution provider
- French and English compulsory
- Exceptional communication skills
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in CRM, Direct Marketing, Client Marketing
- Successful track record of managing multiple concurrent projects involving varying priorities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly
Why work with us?
Your role as key for client engagement’s team.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time