BALENCIAGA - Global Retail Operations Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
Directly reporting to the Global Retail Excellence Director, you will support business at Retail level and in-store processes by designing, deploying and constantly improving Retail Operations frameworks, processes and tools – in order to support the Retail business and DOS network in line with Balenciaga DNA and strategic business goals.
In this context, your main missions and responsibilities will be:
- Developing, leading and coordinating the Retail operations strategy at a global level, in close partnership and coordination with Senior Management, Retail Excellence and in-store Operations teams
- Understand needs of teams and customers alike, in order to integrate them into Balenciaga’s Retail Operations strategy and development
- Define a Retail Operations framework as well as a coherent implementation roadmap
- Ensure all operational policies and procedures are kept up to date and constantly improved as business evolves
- Develop a strategy to measure and ensure all employees are trained in these operations policies and procedures. This includes new hires as well as tenured employees.
- Ensure all policies are enforced by Management throughout the different Regions and are coherent with HQ guidelines
- Manage all updates and training related to the company operational standards, guidelines and practices
- Store PLV management (sales tools, VM tools, packaging materials…)
- Define Store opening process, deploy and follow up with regional contacts
- Store opening support (PLV, stationaries, sales tools preparation and new Store account creation…)
- Envision and structure stores’ daily operations (store discipline, uniform processes…)
- Ensure development and support utilization of Retail Excellence Tools such as Store Portal, Shopper Track, Morning Briefing Schedule, etc.
- Evaluate operations in the stores on a regular basis and make process improvement or simplification recommendations to reduce workload for the stores and ensure standards are maintained.
- Support Head office strategies, make region-specific recommendations, train and follow-up when necessary.
- Graduate school degree / BAC+5
- 7-10 years’ experience in Retail stores operations and experience in a global position
- Previous experience in the luxury sector on a similar position would be appreciated
- Strong Project Management skills
- Highly organized and problem solver
- Strong team player, able to effectively partner with local teams and managers
- Able to work in a fast and international environment with many interactions
- Able to work under pressure on tight schedule and adapting to different requests (prioritize + flexibility)
- Action oriented, drive for results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Perfect command of English. French and Italian would be a plus
- Full time