BALENCIAGA Industrial Controller
Balenciaga - Agency
SCANDICCI - Italy
Founded by Spanish-born Cristóbal Balenciaga in 1917 and established in Paris in 1937, the iconic French fashion house defined the concept of modernity and elegance through the mastery of techniques and the use of innovative fabrics.
With the appointment of Demna Gvasalia as artistic director of the collections in 2015, he continues to uphold the vision of Cristóbal Balenciaga through his exquisite techniques, masterful cuts and by constantly pushing boundaries.
Balenciaga offers women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, handbags, shoes, accessories, eyewear and a fragrance for women, subsidiary of Kering.
We are currently seeking an Industrial Controller who will report to the Italy Senior Finance Manager and be part of our Finance Team based in Scandicci (FI).
The Industrial Controller, under the supervision of the Finance Manager, will manage monthly reports and financial analysis, ensuring the KPIs definition for specific Business Areas.
He/she will build up strong working relationship with the Operation departments and the Retail area.
How you will contribute
• Ensure accurate monthly reporting in compliance with Group reporting roles and codes.
• Industrial costs control (fixed and variable costs) and analysis of deviations versus the standard costs.
• Analyze the profit margin and variances versus the targets.
• Operating expenses control and analysis of variances versus the planning (budget and forecast).
• Evaluation and monitoring of new investments/capex and special projects.
• Stock control and inventory analysis.
• Carry out Budget and Forecast in cooperation with the other teams.
• Define and share KPIs to monitor the performances for all the operation areas.
Who you are
The candidate we are seeking has the following requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Economics.
• 2 years of experience in the role in a big industrial environment.
• Good level of English.
• Knowledge of French is a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel (Pivot, Macro).
• Knowledge of Stealth and AS400 / SAP.
• Knowledge of HFM.
• Willingness to domestic and international travel (up to 10%).
• Precision and analytical problem solving skills.
• Team-oriented with a pro-active and determined attitude.
• Ability to plan and manage multiple activities simultaneously.
• Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrix environment.
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and its philosophy of quality and innovation.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.