BALENCIAGA – Junior Graphic Designer (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Junior Graphic Designer who will report to the Visual Identity Director and to the Head of Graphic Design.
You will support the team in all stages of design process and will work across a wide range of assignments including research, development, and execution of artworks for the Visual Identity Department.
How you will contribute
- Support team in the process of all brand design and graphic developments.
- Assist department with image research, inspiration, benchmark from competition.
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately.
- Prepare artworks for print and follow the design development process from start to finish.
- Work on a wide range of projects, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
Who you are
A graduate from a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline, with at leat 2 years experience with design softwares (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
- A person with creative and innovative design skills, with
- A professional fluent in both French & English languages Strong interest in creative trends, innovations and packaging.
- An individual skilled in communication and presentation.
- An organized person with time-management skills, able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive minded and friendly person.
Why work with us?
You will join the Visual Identity Department, a team overseeing graphic design related to packaging, internal communication and corporate identity, ensuring that the visual strategy is aligned across the Brand.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time