BALENCIAGA - Post-Production Manager (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Post-Production Manager who will report to the Visual Director.
You will be in charge of overseeing the post-productions linked to campaigns, e-commerce and communication tools.
How you will contribute
- Manage post-production schedule and budget for all departments
- Manage external retouching and editing agencies
- Centralize of post-productions needs for each visual project (deliverables and deadlines)
- Work closely with the teams to build global retro-planning for delivery deadlines
- Ensure efficiency of post-production processes and respect for delivery deadlines
- Refine post-production asset approval across all departments
Who you are
- A professional fluent in English
- A person with a first experience in Post-Production Management into a Luxury environment
- A professional open minded and solution focused
- A professional with a strong experience in scheduling and managing post-production team and agencies
- A person comfortable in working to tight deadlines
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of new exciting projects.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time