BALENCIAGA Retail Coordinator
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
How you will contribute
As a Retail Coordinator, you will report to the Retail Director where you will assist in all areas of the business including retail operations, commercial, administration as well as being a general support to all the management team within the networks as well as offering help where required to the HQ team.
- Preparing for and attending all management meetings, ensuring that all the relevant follow-up and reporting is completed on time and delivered to all management team
- Following up on the achievements of the Store Directors and sales performances on each location by creating reports, identifying trends and any potential areas of concern
- Helping to execute the CRM guidelines in accordance with the retail excellence department ensuring any such procedures are being adhered to correctly
- Ensuring that all stores are complying with the VM guidelines set by Paris, having the ability to support all stores as and when required, liaising directly with the visual team in Paris
- Coordination of the trainings, working closely with all Store Directors to ensure that all training programs and modules are completed by each member of the Italy team wherever relevant
- Managing the distribution of all Balenciaga uniform and allowances through the Italy whilst creating & maintaining all records on a seasonal basis
- Working incredibly closely with the Retail Manager and supporting them with general queries from all stores to alleviate these duties from their daily schedule
- Preparing for and assisting in all new store openings throughout the network ensuring that the process is as streamlined and as efficient as possible
- Preparing and supporting the buying campaigns of the new collection, being a full support for the buying team in Paris and offering any extra assistance they may require
- Coordination of the organisation of the back office of the stores, offering help on an administrative tasks
- Liaising with key stake holders and building strong relationships with all external business partners
- Being responsible for all the induction process of new starters including to organization of all store approvals with our department store retail partners
- Being a support for the HR department and the shared services at the Kering HQ in matters of recruitment and new starters, contract organization and compliance
- Help planning company events including external partnership events & all client parties
- Following up of the maintenance/cleaning and any repairs works
Who you are
- Strong organizational skills & an ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and a great listener
- Fashion awareness and an affinity with the product
- First experience in retail within a luxury store would be a real asset
- Excellent skills in Office package – great computer skills
- Being respectful, positive and supportive at all times
- Fluent Knowledge of English
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time