BALENCIAGA Sales Assistant Mount Street
Balenciaga - Regular
London - United Kingdom
While the brand’s identity is firmly rooted in its highly conceptual prêt-à-porter collections, its leather goods, footwear, and accessories experience worldwide success as well. Among the archetypal products of the House are its handbag collections. A new focus on the development of Balenciaga ready-to-wear collections for men was quickly established as highly successful.
Since October 2015, Demna Gvasalia has designed both men’s and women’s collections as the artistic director.
The Balenciaga House, part of the Kering group since 2001, is one of the most influential names in fashion.
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Department Manager as part of our Women's Ready to Wear concession team at Mount Street.
You will bring the in-store customer experience to the next level with flawless service that dazzles . You will seek out and leverage opportunities to enhance sales and increase growth.
How you will contribute
• To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service
• An understanding of current products , trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware
• To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation
• Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary , ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
• Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures
• Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them . Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met
• To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood . To carry out work according to those standards.
• Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards
• Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations
• Opening & closing the Concession according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules
• To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role
Who you are
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Ability to speak fluently a second language
• Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
• Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
• Ability to initiate contact and communication
• Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Able to work in fast paced environments
• A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment. Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender , age , nationality , culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace . It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom