BALENCIAGA Sales Associate (Accessories)
Balenciaga - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Department Manager as part of our Accessories team at Harrods.
You will bring the in-store customer experience to the next level with flawless service that dazzles. You will seek out and leverage opportunities to enhance sales and increase growth.
How you will contribute
- To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met
- To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations
- Opening & closing the Store according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules
- To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role
Who you are
- Ability to speak multiple languages fluently. Mandarin is highly preferable/advantageous
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work in fast paced environments
- A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom