BALENCIAGA - Sales Associate (New Bond Street)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Department Manager as part of our team at New Bond Street.
Please note this is a 4 month Fixed Term Contract
You will bring the in-store customer experience to the next level with flawless service that dazzles . You will seek out and leverage opportunities to enhance sales and increase growth.
How you will contribute
• To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service
• An understanding of current products , trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware
• To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation
• Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary , ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
• Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures
• Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them . Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met
• To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood . To carry out work according to those standards.
• Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards
• Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations
• Opening & closing the Concession according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules
• To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role
Who you are
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Ability to speak fluently a second language
• Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
• Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
• Ability to initiate contact and communication
• Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Able to work in fast paced environments
• A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment. Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender , age , nationality , culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace . It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom