BALENCIAGA - Store Manager Berlin Kurfürstendamm
Balenciaga - Regular
BERLIN - Germany
To develop the store's turnover by managing the sales team, expanding the customer-base and establishing customer loyalty, employing Balenciaga's sales strategy and image.
How you will contribute
- Store sales management: business report, follow-up and application of procedures, till supervision, sales support;
- Day-to-day management of the team (individual and group coaching, refocusing interview…) and weekly and monthly meetings;
- Development of customer portfolio: winning new customers, building a network, following up CRM, handling disputes;
- Personnel management: management of schedules, uniforms, analysis of human and material needs, recruitment interviews and induction of new recruits (introduction, product training, monitoring, assessment…);
- Guarantee the respect of the Retail Excellence program;
- Feedback (results, quality…), improvement proposals and action plans;
- Positioning and presentation of collections in accordance with the Merchandising policy;
- Analysis and follow-up of all sales and budget indicators;
- Participation in inventories according to procedure and search for differences;
- Follow-up and control of stock statuses, management of restocking;
- Management of repairs and rework;
- Assuring the management of the after sales service of the corners;
Who you are
- You have significant experience in team management, in store management and in the sale of luxury products;
- You have good social skills and a very good ability to listen, a strong sense of responsibility;
- You are willing and responsive;
- You are service-oriented and persuasive;
- You must have a customer portfolio and know local customers;
- You have a good knowledge of IT tools and a keen sense of product and fashion culture;
- You have worked in a fast past environment;
- Your German and English must be fluent, another language will be considered a plus;
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time