BALENCIAGA Worldwide Wholesale Business Analyst
Balenciaga - Regular
Report to Worldwide wholesale director and participate to apply the strategy across the regions.
Create a user friendly matrice for the commercial team to prepare the seasonal budgets.
Develop tools and formulate system to analyze and improve the wholesale business.
Define scope and department needs in order to optimize the business review and to apply the worldwide wholesale strategy across all the regions.
Consolidate the seasonal wholesale budgets per client and per regions, as well as the P&L of the wholesale department (capex, coop, etc..)
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Improve current tools and processes of the wholesale activity
· Identify problem and improve procedures of the wholesale activity
· Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
· Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
· Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
· Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
· Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of the wholesale business
. Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
· Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of the activity
· Construct workflow charts and diagrams
· Follow on daily basis during showroom, estimated sales per client vs budget expectation; flash tool
· Consolidate showroom orders in coordination with the departments concerned commercial, merchandising, supply chain
· Work closely with all the departments concerned on the 360° wholesale activity to reach the objective: sales, deliveries, sell thru reports, store planning, financial reports, etc..
· Follow the wholesale activity and report variation per: product category, country, gender, doors, store type, number of clients, number of doors, weight per category, etc..
· Prepare strategic review for top management review with CEO
· Senior experience minimum 7 years in the analytic activity, plus if fashion industry
· Technical skills: expert level requested
· High ability to roll out strategic projects
· Result and business oriented
· Strong and fast analytic vision
· Team spirit
· English and French fluent
- Full time