BOTTEGA VENETA Architecture Research & Development Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking WW Architecture Research & Development Intern who will report to the Head of WW Architecture Research and Development as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Support with the research of new materials and tools.
- Develop solutions to Store Design Challenges.
- Support on various daily tasks, including research, technical support, visualization and 3D rendering and modeling
- Support on the conception and design of new fixtures and solutions including Lighting, Flooring and Storefronts
- Maintaining Relevant Technical/Sample Documentation
- Assist in the creation, from conception to development, of ad hoc three-dimensional spaces with the aim of creating events or artistic intervention in various contexts (shops, pop-ups…)
- Liaising with Technical Consultants and Prototype Vendors.
Who you are?
- Graduate from a Product Design, industrial Design or Architecture Course
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong Interest in luxury and retail
- Knowledge of general materials and finishes
- Fluent in English
- Software: Autocad, Photoshop, Rhino & Microsoft Office Package
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time