BOTTEGA VENETA - Assistant Store Manager (Bond Street)
Bottega Veneta - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager who will report to the Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Old Bond Street.
How you will contribute:
- Develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service.
- Understand current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Handle customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures.
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met.
- Ensure that all procedures and policies are understood - carry out work according to those standards.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards.
- Adhere to Security and Health & Safety regulations.
- Open & close the store according the needs of the business, in line with company security rules.
- Carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Client Advisor role.
Who you are:
- Substantial experience in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Able to work in fast paced environments
- A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom