BOTTEGA VENETA - Business Intelligence Specialist
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Milano - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Specialist as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
You will form an integral part of the Business Intelligence team.
How you will contribute?
- Develop the analysis and follow the implementation of BI and Planning systems aimed primarily at the business areas Finance and Merchandising;
- Participate in meetings for the implementation of specific projects and BI tools of the Kering group;
- Prepare specific reports aimed at monitoring the activities in the areas indicated to optimize company performance;
- Assist company users through the collection of internal requests and needs, managing their resolution.
Who you are?
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Engineering;
- Preferable work experience in the role of 1-3 years;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel, Access);
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Microstrategy, QlikView, QlikSense; Tableau and Board are preferred;
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken;
- Attitude to problem solving combined with strong professional relational skills to be able to translate business needs into technical terms;
- Good communication and analytical skills.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time