Bottega Veneta - Distribution Planner
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a WW Distribution Planner as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Execute product distribution activities and replenishment according to the sales
- Reviews and recommends improvements to the distribution parameters (stock coverage and supply chain reactivity)
- Collaborates with Demand planning department to determine shortages and excess of stock in the central warehouse
- Tracks deliveries from production checking stock availability in the central warehouse
- Tracks shipment orders in coordination with function Manager
- Makes recommendations to optimize Inventory efficiency in case of delivery issues
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Passion for numbers and fashion products
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with different teams
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time