Bottega Veneta - Ecommerce Business Analyst
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Milano - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking an eCommerce Business Analyst as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Support the E-commerce team in achieving the digital and omnichannel business targets, providing relevant and actionable insights.
- Data Collection / Reporting: be responsible for the data quality and accuracy of internal reporting. Update current reporting while creating ad-hoc solutions to support business needs;
- Business Analysis / Insights: perform various ad-hoc analysis and projects, implementing best practices. Proactively analysing sales, users and customer behaviour and generating insights on new opportunities and trends. Work closely with other departments in order to ensure high quality deliverables within the full organization;
- Budgeting / Forecasting: actively participating to the full process twice a year, with the aim to quantitatively support and influence the discussion on targets and main KPIs;
- Wesbite optimization: engage with the eCommerce team to optimize website, channel performance and customer segmentation. Monitor demographic, product and behavioral shifts that can impact business and hypothesize potential effects and how to address
Who you are
- The ideal candidate has at least 3+ years of previous relevant experience.
- University degree in Business, Management, Finance or another relevant quantitative degree;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in digital / retail companies / premium brands;
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy, extremely detail-oriented;
- Advanced use of Google Analytics 360 for an eCommerce Business (use of Segments, Custom Dimensions, enhanced eCom dimensions and metrics, Custom Reports);
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required; Tableau and other Data Analytics tools as a plus
- Previous working experience in Sales & Business analytics;
- Good comprehension of business logics and ability to perform complex analysis; excited to draw findings from figures;
- Strong reliability and flexibility;
- Exceptional commitment to teamwork, ability to handle multi-tasks with tight deadlines;
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time