BOTTEGA VENETA EMEA Retail Merchandising Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA Retail Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Participates to the Master Order Definition with Corporate Merchandising Team in order to define the selection of the categories (assortment by delivery and store clusters).
- Conveys the buying strategy to the Country Retail Merchandisers coordinating their activities related to the categories during the sales campaign in order to agree and implement the most appropriate way to apply the global vision to the market specificities fulfilling different customers’ needs.
- Purchases the categories assortment for all EMEA retail channels in collaboration with Country Retail Merchandisers.
- Creates and fuel a strong working relationship with Corporate Merchandising Team articulating for: market product needs, buying strategy, product delivery flow, pricing strategy and competitive positioning collaborating therefore to the Collection Plan Definition.
- Ensures a strong working collaboration with Country Retail Merchandisers coordinating the activities related to the categories across the Countries.
- Creates strong partnerships with Visual Merchandising team ensuring the global guidelines are implemented and that they are adapted to the market needs.
- Collaborates with Training Team for the development of the most appropriate training tools for the Region.
- Liaises with PR and Marketing for the proper implementation of all the activities.
- Analyzes trends, reviews existing merchandise to ensure products remain competitive, must have knowledge of market trends and ability to react to changes in demand.
- Analyzes selling by model, fabric, color on a seasonal basis to provide feedback to retail management in order to drive business to improve future purchase decisions. Work with Country Retail Merchandisers to obtain client feedback.
- Creates selling reports and provides historical recaps to analyze and communicate business performance and deliver qualitative feedback to Corporate Merchandising Team.
- Determines appropriate timing of initial and replenishment deliveries based on merchandising and operational considerations.
- Monitors sales performance to identify trends and react accordingly through inter-countries transfers and reorders.
- Develops buy plans each season to achieve sales and inventory objectives. Collaborates with Planning and Finance to determine the seasonal category OTB.
- Managing Mark Down list: proposing actions on Mark down list in order to achieve EMEA’s business targets.
- Travels throughout the year to select and view the collection of merchandise as well as for trainings, new openings and key events with Country Retail Merchandisers.
- Exhibits leadership skills that can provide strong motivation to build plans and execute them.
Who you are?
- At least 6 years of previous buying/merchandising experience
- Excellent knowledge of EMEA Market
- Deep knowledge of the luxury market
- Strong planning/budgeting skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Willing to travel
- Excellent knowledge of English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time