BOTTEGA VENETA EMEA WholeSale Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA Wholesale Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Supporting Area Manager to perform day-to-day back-office activities following the Company guidelines
- Being in contact with Wholesale customers and assist them on daily activities, such as delivery, swaps, reorders, returns and repairs etc. respecting Area Manager and Customer Service’s directives
- Supporting in managing the analytical data (Sell-through/Stock on Hand/MTD/YTD) for all assigned customers
- Supporting website asset management and follow up with customers, including online monitoring. Ensuring compliance with company guidelines, correct alignment with competitors and good use of brand image
- Supporting the Area Manager for the organization of appointments as well as preparing all the necessary material for the sales campaign (budget, sell-through data, merchandising reports)
Who you are:
- Preferably previous experience as back-office support
- Passion for fashion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, Power Point
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong analytical and organizational mindset
- Team worker, strong professional ethics, high level of energy, and attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time