BOTTEGA VENETA Facility Project & Construction Senior Coordinator
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MONTEBELLO VICENTINO - Italy
We are currently looking for a Facility Project & Construction Senior Coordinator who will report to the Facility Manager to join our dynamic team in Montebello (Vicenza).
How you will contribute?
- Coordinate architectural and technical projects along the entire process, from first steps to final delivery/execution, within different environments (corporate and technical offices, industrial production spaces, etc.).
- Manage projects and related executions within different scales, from small relayout of an existing office/production line to the construction of a new building.
- Support the Facility team in assessment, selection and validation of contractors, vendors, engineering teams and any other external consultants.
- Provide cost estimation and coordinate budget, resources and ensure financial planning in collaboration with Finance Dept. for the different projects.
- Assist in defining budget forecast both planned/reactive. Keep tracked OPEX and CAPEX forecast with the controlling department, as well as reports and costs control.
- Supervise the construction planning and its execution, also leading frequent on-site inspections, providing troubleshooting and ensuring perfect quality of delivery.
- Follow-up on construction permits and any other technical/legal requirements.
- Ensure smooth and regular communication to Senior Leadership, Management and any other entity involved in the projects.
- Collaborate with the RSPP/H&S Manager on the technical, operative and organizational activities according to the Testo Unico della Sicurezza D.Lgs.81/08 and ISO 45001.
Who you are?
- University degree in Engineering, Architectural or equivalent.
- Strong Project management knowledge.
- Strong Building systems and processes knowledge.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the main plant systems inside Corporate Buildings and Industrial Buildings (MEP, compressed air, extraction, fire, photovoltaic, notifier, IT/data, TVCC, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of Sustainability Principles & Rules in architecture besides the main building international classifications (ZEB, LEED, etc.).
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Microsoft Office (focused on Excel and Power Point), CAD, Adobe Photoshop, Project Management professional tools, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate complex technical information.
- Team attitude ability and relational skills.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time