BOTTEGA VENETA Global Campaign Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Global Campaign Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Orchestrate the CRM Contact Strategy and oversee the execution of all the CRM campaigns (one- time and recurring)
- Ensure campaign implementation follows the integrated marketing plan working closely with Image, Ecommerce, Media and Merchandising Teams
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of CRM campaigns and their success
- Liaise with the external agency to oversee the technical implementation of the campaigns
- Plan the automatized campaigns (journeys) linked to client lifecycle events
- Work closely with the regions to collect local needs and adapt accordingly the campaign calendar
- Identify new opportunities/improvement based on campaign performance and customer data and put them in place
- Implement innovative a/b testing initiatives to drive an ongoing improvement of client engagement
- Propose and execute enhancements on channels, content, template
- Stay up to date on industry trends and run competitive analysis
Who you are:
- Work experience of at least 5 years working in Marketing, CRM or Digital luxury environment
- Proven experience of consolidating and analyzing data and presenting findings in a clear, digestible manner
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, in particular Email Studio and Journey Builder (certificazione)
- Excellent attention to detail and planning skills, even when working under pressure
- Fully proficient and confident in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with cross-functions
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time