BOTTEGA VENETA Global Collection Training Specialist
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Global Collection Training Specialist as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Create retail learning contents to develop fashion knowledge, to enrich the client experience, the development of team members and to support sales, ensuring the image and tone of voice is respected.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to obtain contents, share information and ensure training modules are in line with the creative vision, business objectives.
- Partner with Global Training Content Creator to plan a solid learning journey, implementing various learning methods to help adult learning and engage the learner.
- Partner with Global eLearning Creator to ensure a blended approach of training contents.
- Regularly liaise with Collection Merchandising teams to create Collection Trainings, follow-up on training, receive feedback and measure training impact.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver Train the Trainer for new training modules
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in fashion, luxury, retail and employee development
- Stay updated on new virtual training tools and find the most effective methodologies to increase class-room training engagement.
Who you are:
- Proven experience either as training content creator in a retail fashion or beauty industry, or as merchandiser
- Knowledge of Fashion Trends
- Knowledge of Retail and Luxury is preferred
- Knowledge of effective learning and development methods is preferred
- Have a creative mindset and think out of the box
- Excellent proficiency of the English language is mandatory
- Excellent presentation and graphic skills with attention to details and a meticulous mind
- Ability to work in a team, show flexibility and have a positive attitude
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time