BOTTEGA VENETA - Global Content Editor (English mother tongue)
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will form an integral part of the Creative Content team, driving an editorial tone of voice throughout brand communication.
How you will contribute?
- Planning, coordinating, and editing the written content for publication
- Manage written contributions across our platforms
- Be responsible for using the media tools for promotion and dissemination of information and products
- Be responsible for implementing progressive strategies resulting in substantial growth in awareness of the brand
- Be responsible for approving the project design and analyzing the research study
- Contribute to creative concepts across video and written content and layout with a view to the editorial tone of voice
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effectively understanding the written sentences in work related documents
- Expert listening skills with giving full attention to what other people want to say
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English or bilingual, Italian is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time