Bottega Veneta - Global Social Media Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic
We are currently seeking a Global Social Media Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Develop an overarching global social media strategy from a communications-only tool to a full funnel marketing capability
- Lead social media content and talent strategy to launch social and innovative campaigns
- Oversee development of content strategy and content calendars for owned networks
- Study audience insights and analytics to inform campaign content creation and social-first strategy across the Marketing department
- Translate business and marketing directives from the executive level into actionable content plans for seasonal and key campaigns
- Partner closely with the PR team to build talent strategy and engagement guidelines to identify and maintain a network of global and regional personas
- Partner closely with media agencies, social platforms, and cross departments to reinforce 360 strategy with proven impact on ROAS
- Develop clear briefs for internal and external teams to ensure alignment from concept to execution
- Monitor performance and insights of each campaign to measure impact and adapt strategy in real time
- Partner with social media listening platforms to monitor brand conversations at all times
- Partner and provide directives to local social media teams to ensure brand consistency
- Partner closely with the Art team to bolster social content optimisation and performance efforts
- Prepare global intelligence reports with strategic input into increasing market share within the digital landscape
- Lead the vision around the social media ecosystem; seek out new ideas, trends, and innovation to help us rise above industry competitors.
- Closely follow relevant news and trending social media topics and develop and communicate a response, in concert with organizational leadership and other stakeholders;
Skills / competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; advanced degree preferred
- English first language and exceptional English writing skills
- Six or more years of successful track leading social media strategy
- Expert of your domain, constantly informed on best practices and trends and educate/share accordingly
- Expert understanding of how brands should participate in social media in an authentic way
- Energy, and enthusiasm for social media. Detailed knowledge and expertise around all social platforms including Asian networks
- Experience of using analytics tools
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience working with external agencies and Creative teams
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment with high level of teamwork
- Optimism in the face of challenges and busy periods
- Based in Milan
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time