BOTTEGA VENETA - Graphic Shoes Designer
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Shoes Graphic Designer that will integrate our Design team in Milan. The candidate will support the Design Shoes team.
You will have the opportunity to create and develop graphic designs for Men’s and Women’s shoes products and be involved in the creative process.
How you will contribute (key accountabilities):
- Proficient ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design
- Understand and present design concepts; produces presentation materials in conjunction with design and category teams that effectively communicate the concept behind the line for internal and external audiences
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and timelines at all stages, design reviews, product management interaction
Who you are
- Excellent drawing skills
- Computer literate using Macintosh computer
- 3 years experience
- Ability to use Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time