Bottega Veneta - Leather Goods Collection Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – inspiring individuality with innovative new modes of craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee, creativity lies at the heart of our designs for women, men and home. Born in Vicenza, the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products, Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic
We are currently seeking a Leather Goods Collection Merchandiser as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Deliver the financial plan for the Men’s and Women’s categories in line with the company target.
- Support the definition of the collection merchandising strategy with the Head of Collection Merchandising Manager
- Elaborate collection plan and follow-up product development with the Product team.
- Influence key product development decisions and identify new product opportunities.
- Build the seasonal Collection brief: Functions, Styles, Materials, Colours and Prices.
- Design the pricing architecture in order to hit the company’s target margins.
- Collaborate with Design & Product Development teams to build up collections
- Collaborate with Retail Merchandising to produce master orders, core offers and strategically frame seasonal buys in showrooms (sell in)
- Collaborate with Retail Merchandising to monitor in store performance (sell out) and ensure continuous market feedback to Design
- Ensure Wholesale alignment on retail key product strategies.
- Network with key wholesale accounts to ensure continuous market feedback.
- Present the product and buying strategies to the relevant HQ and partner with the Retail Merchanting to present them to the regional partners.
- Collaborate with the Training team to prepare the seasonal Product Training Presentation.
- Define the deliveries strategic flow in collaboration with Production and Supply chain.
- Pilot raw materials and finished goods preorders in order to meet the expected ex-factory dates.
Who you are?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in merchandise or buying in an established luxury brand
- Strong retail maths and analytical skills
- High level of sales and market orientation
- Leather Goods expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with diverse teams
- Passion for product and retail
- Excellent English, Italian knowledge is a plus
- Travel flexibility to different destination
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time