Bottega Veneta -- Legal Counsel
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Milano - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a Legal Counsel who will report to Senior Legal Counsel as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
Overall support to the Legal Department in the area of competencies and in the daily activities.
How you will contribute
- Drafting and negotiation of agreements for offices and stores new opening or refurbishment (NDA/confidentiality agreements, general contractor, millwork, and other services or goods supply contracts, consultancy agreements, etc.)
- Drafting and negotiation of lease agreements (both for commercial use – e.g. offices and warehouses – and for employees’ apartments)
- Drafting invitation letters for foreign employees and partners to obtain visa for business trips
- Day-by-day assistance and specific advice / memo to HR (except for employment matters), security, facility and store planning departments
- Legal assistance relating to the commercial licenses (e.g. for sale of precious objects, perfumes, etc.)
Who you are
- Law degree
- at least 3 years of experience in the legal field
- Fluency in English
- Great attention to detail and accuracy, good interpersonal skills and possess strong time management and multitasking skills
- Good working knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office package
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time