Bottega Veneta - Legal Ip Specialist (Categorie Protette art.1 e art.18)
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking Legal Intellectual Property Specialist who will report to the Legal Intellectual Property Senior Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Trademark and design clearance and assessment of legal risks;
- Management of activities with custom authorities and police bodies (filing and update of custom applications (including the formalizations required by these documents, training to agents and/or to consultants, management of seizures and follow up of on-site operations (especially in Italy), preparation of reports, updating internal follow-up tables of cases and quarterly training and analysis; issue of import customs authorization letters;
- Management of the offline enforcement: periodic updates with local consultants; creation and updating of materials to be supplied externally such as product card, enforcement guidelines etc.; management of online platforms EDB, SIAC, REACT.
- Analysis of reports related to online counterfeiting (domain names, social networks, e-commerce platforms, content on website) and assessments of measures to undertake;
- Invoices control foresees: entering invoices in the cost tracking files, creating and closing the necessary orders and sending the invoice to the administration; management of payment reminder exchanging with colleagues and consultants, forecast drafting and periodic budget checks with the finance team;
- Electronic and Physical archiving of IP certificates (application, registration and renewal ones) and management of formalizations required on those documents.
- Support on all the IP matters on a worldwide basis (e.g.: trademarks portfolio, designs and models portfolio and domain names portfolio management, counterfeiting issues both online and on the real market, organization of the photos necessary to file the products, support in the analysis of lookalike reports, research and study of the activities and follow-up with the colleagues, etc.)
- Support in coordination of relationship with the external suppliers on a worldwide basis and with the colleagues of the Regions
Who you are?
- Law degree
- 3 years of experience IP & Trademarks
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong computer skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time