BOTTEGA VENETA - RTW Material Research&Purchasing Specialist
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Milano - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
We are currently seeking a Material Research RTW Specialist who will report to the Fabric Director as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Management and organization of the inventory system dedicated to all sample materials and colors;
- Daily update of dedicated reports in order to ensure that all information and material references are accurate;
- Management of the entire communication process with suppliers to ensure progress and clarity of sample materials, orders/development;
- Work closely with the purchasing office to maintain accurate material information;
- Categorize all material selections and pricing/order quantities;
Who you are
- Previous experience in a similar position and in textile/fashion industry;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Attention to details;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Must be proficient in MS Office, in particular Excel and Photoshop.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time