BOTTEGA VENETA Sales Associate MRTW
Bottega Veneta - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Sales Consultant to join our Menswear department within Harrods, reporting into the Assistant Store Manager & Dual Site - Store Manager of the store.
You will maintain exceptional standards of excellence and deliver a customer service experience that meets our business focus. In doing so, you will create loyalty to both the Bottega Veneta brand as well as the Harrods concession. As a Men’s RTW specialist, you will provide expert knowledge and advice on this product category.
How you will contribute
- Develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service
- Understand current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware.
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation
- Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures
- Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them
- Ensure that all procedures and policies are understood - carry out work according to those standards
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards
- Adhere to Security and Health & Safety regulations
Who you are
- A minimum of one years experience in a similar role
- Ability to speak multiple languages fluently preferred. Mandarin is highly preferable.
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face interaction
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication with clients
- Motivated working towards a common goal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong team player and considerate of colleagues
Why work with us?
Bottega Veneta's philosophy is centered on the individual and self-confidence. All employees are determined, willing to represent the product and defend it no matter what. The expression of new ideas is strongly encouraged, within the framework of the professional freedom, in order to make coherent the image of the mark. Consistency, trust, collaboration and transparency are the keys to our success. Proud of our social responsibility and to ensure the future of our brand, we are committed to the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage and work with perseverance to maintain them.
As part of the Kering Group, we are a fair, positive and creative entity. Our mission is to attract different talents, who recognize these primordial values, and who are driven by the desire to develop them within this group luxury and lifestyle, without ever compromising them. At Bottega Veneta, we are interested in the result of individual efforts. We identify, nurture and develop all kinds of talents, offering multiple resources and learning opportunities to optimize our professional growth. Dedicated to deepen creativity and innovation, we encourage the learning of know-how while helping professional development.
- Full time
- United Kingdom