Bottega Veneta - WW Junior Merchandise Planner – Fixed Term Contract
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Milano - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
- Running “standard reports” and building “ad hoc” analysis on Business Intelligence Systems which allows to share information and to analyze the business performance across the departments and regions
- Read numbers (main business KPI like trends, Sell Trough, Month of stock coverage, etc) and recommend actions in order to have the “right stock in the right place” that allows to fully exploit the sales potential with the minimum amount of left over. This for both for seasonal products and never-out-of-stock catalogue
- Bachelor’s degree
- Any working experience, preferably in (at least) one of the following sectors: merchandising planning or buying, financial control or planning, business development or analyst, retail (any position). Experience in store is a plus.
- Passion for numbers and luxury product
- Strong relational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
Job location: Milano
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time