Bottega Veneta - WW SENIOR MERCHANDISE PLANNER
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Milano - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a WW Senior Merchandise Planner who will report to the Global Merchandise Planning Director as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
You will form an integral part of the WW Merchandising Planning team, driving business success in line with financial objectives through optimal retail actions and merchandising management.
How you will contribute
- Drive merchandising actions based on product knowledge and on analysis and understanding of the market
- In charge of a specific product department which will be followed from the collection plan to the end of life, support and cooperate with the merchandising team in taking business decisions based on analysis and rational forecasts
- Rolling update of financial projections based on changes in business trends to secure the best sell-through (for seasonal collection) and weeks of coverage (for continuative products)
- Segment Market & Products based on performances and attributes
- Support Retail organization and Merchandise Managers with data and analysis, draw conclusions about opportunities / risks and follow through to execution
- Make consolidation/reallocation recommendations to Regions and Stores to optimize Inventory efficiency
- Partner with Allocations Managers to implement consistent and profitable in-season replenishment strategies and practices
- Provide periodic reporting on business performance
- Develop, maintain and update tools & reports to respond to business needs
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- 6 – 10 years of working experience, preferably in (at least) one of the following sectors: merchandising planning or buying, financial control or planning, business development or analyst, retail (any position). Experience in store is a plus.
- Passion for numbers and luxury product
- Strong relational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time