Bottega Veneta - WW Store Planning Designer
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Milano - Italy
Steeped in the traditions of Italian craftsmanship, Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since it was founded in Vicenza, in the Veneto region of Italy, in 1966. The rich history of the Veneto is a deeply intrinsic part of brand—with the art, culture and beauty of Venice at its heart. The brand’s most recognizable signature is intrecciato, the handwoven leather introduced in 1975, which is still used in both iconic bags, such the Cabat tote and Veneta hobo, as well as in new styles. The house’s core philosophy embraces individuality as expressed in discreet luxury goods made without overt logos.
We are currently seeking a WW Store Planning Designer who will report to the WW Store Design Senior Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan Offices.
The primary role is the development, adaptation and execution of store design, ensuring consistency and high standards, from the concept to the opening of all the brand projects.
This position contributes to the brand success by elevating the overall quality of store design and new concepts that uphold the Customer Experience while meeting strategic business requirements
How you will contribute
- Develop proposals for new stores, remodels, special assignments and prototypes.
- Ability to translate stated design principles / objectives into unique and varied store locations
- Responsible for schematic design documentation coordinating with external consultants and providers.
- Ensures the Brand’s image is at a consistent level of excellence within guidelines through compliance of construction documentation and quality check of built environment.
- Support WW Store Design Dept. on updating Layout and Photo archive, on reporting meetings and briefings and on consolidating guidelines and procedures
Who you are
- Understanding of construction, retail and planning principals and details.
- Results orientated to facilitate problem-solving and decision making skills
- Works independently with minimal supervision managing time and productivity
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines maintaining attention to detail
- Skilled in the written and verbal communication of design issues
- Degree in Architecture, Design or Art School education preferred.
- 2-3 years experiences in similar roles
- Experience on CAD programs, and preferably skilled in Adobe suite (Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent English
- Portfolio requested: attach it with your resume
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time