BOUCHERON - Flagship Deputy Director H/F
Boucheron - Regular
Paris - France
The Deputy Director will assist the Flagship Director in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual merchandising, training and operational functions within the store.
He will ensure that all the processes comply with legal, safety, internal requirements, sustainability, HR and stock organization.
1. A Deputy Director, assisting the Flagship Director in his duties
• Supervise sales to ensure customer satisfaction and engagement
• Implement action plans to achieve sales target and P&L
• Ensure store atmosphere upholds the Maison image
2. A retail excellence promoter, ensuring high standard in retail operations
• Understand and comply with Boucheron security and operational procedures (POS, cash handling, product handling, inventory control, etc.).
• Challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
• Develop deep understanding and knowledge of brand and products to ensure clients experience
• Understand and execute of The Maison guidelines (selling ceremony, grooming, gifting, visual merchandising, etc.)
• Active participation in daily store set up (visual displays, replenishment of under stock, etc.) and morning briefing (product news, KPIs monitoring, etc.)
• Responsible of merchandising, supply ordering, communication of stock needs, replacement of missing visuals
3. A Client developer, assisting sales team with all client related actions
• Implement action plans to achieve High Jewellery & jewellery sales ambition and targets
• Define action plan to recruit, treat, and retain and reactivate clients and ensure they are achieved, in connection with the Maison strategy
• Liaise with CRM department on all client actions, extractions and maintaining a clean database
• Assisting & support the team in VIC care treatments and managing prestige events
• Maintain client budgets- events, treatment, entertainment in line with budget
• Organize and manage prestige events and experiences in the Boutique that will enhance the Maison presence in the marketplace, attract new clients and drive sales (exposition, overnight stay, workshop, staging)
• Promote the culture of the Maison internally and externally
4. A cross-function coordinator, cultivating relationship between the Boutique and the Maison
• Support the Flagship Director in reporting all the relevant information to the Headquarters and ensure to share the information with the staff
• Implement action plans defined with the HQ and Flagship Director and guarantee follow-up at store level
• Manage ad-hoc project in coordination with HQ, Assist with special projects, as needed (i.e. price changes, supporting back office responsibilities, etc.)
• Liaise with other boutiques and departments such as Public Relations, Merchandising, Executive Offices, etc. as needed.
• Ensure coordination B2B and press meetings in the boutique, as needed
• After Sales Service support, as needed
5. A manager, supporting and developing the sales team
• Implement sales strategies and support the team in order to develop their sales
• Federate the sales teams, motivate the teams by being a role model on the sales floor
• Ensure the quality of service given to our customers in line with internal processes and the Values of the House
• Provide store animation and daily team briefings,
• Support the sales teams in achieving and improving their results by identifying each person's strengths and areas for improvement
Boucheron is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time