BOUCHERON Sales Associate
Boucheron - Regular
London - United Kingdom
To consistently uphold high standards of excellence, in delivering a customer service experience which meets our brand’s focus. In doing so, developing his/her client portfolio and achieve ambitious targets.
1 Achieving individual targets and helping to achieve the targets of the boutique
- Achieving individual targets set by the boutique Manager.
- Recruiting, developing and retaining clientele.
- Contributing with own client portfolio and networking contacts.
- Recruiting new clients by attending internal and external events.
- Creating ideas for new Maison events and networking opportunities.
- Helping team members to meet their own targets by assisting them in the sales process when required.
- Contributing to achieve the overall targets of the boutique by meeting own goals and by being a team player, respecting client rotation rules.
- Being part of back-office, visual merchandising and administrative work when required.
- Informing management of new leads and deposits, as well as other sales opportunities.
- Demonstrating pro activity by taking the initiative to network in order to build new contacts.
- Using entertainment budget effectively to introduce new clients, as well as grow existing contacts.
- Leveraging on business introducers, referrals and B2B contacts.
- Being fully informed about the competition in terms of product range and event activities.
- Awareness of important cultural and social events happening in town/ worldwide.
2 Applying Boucheron policies and procedures
- Being an ambassador of the Boucheron Retail Excellence.
- Following each step of the selling ceremony.
- Respecting the values and ethical principles of the Maison Boucheron and Kering * group.
- Having complete and accurate knowledge of the Maison's history and creations.
- Offering Clients the Boucheron standards of service defined in the Boucheron Service Palace® Guide.
- Contributing and enhancing Boucheron database by filling client data.
- Maintaining personal appearance in line with the Boucheron guidelines and grooming.
- Understanding and abiding by Boucheron safety regulations and security procedures.
- Ensuring that the boutique’s appearance and jewelry presentation is well maintained and in accordance with boutique atmosphere guidelines (visual merchandizing, flowers, music etc.).
- Respecting the laws of the country and the current procedures implemented by the Maison and the Kering group.
- Respecting need for authorization by boutique director and/ or Maison in relation to named guidelines and internal rules.
- Meeting, next to Boucheron requirements, Harrods rules and regulations at all times and follow strictly their house policies.
3 Contributing to the operation of the boutique and encouraging team spirit
- Helping to maintain and enhance the overall appearance of the boutique.
- Performing administrative duties when required and being flexible when asked to do tasks that are not within one’s normal scope of responsibility.
- Participating actively in team meetings, group tasks, boutique events and other activities.
- Contributing and occasionally conducting morning briefs to offer new ideas, information or training.
- Making team-play a top priority and be supportive of your colleagues at all times.
- Accepting collective responsibility for stock management in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Keeping stock safe at all times and ensure that it is organized, presented and handled with care.
- Being part of stock takes, cycle counts and regular stock checks.
- Remaining stress tolerant amidst long hours and handling high volumes of traffic.
Skills and Experience Required
- English Fluent mandatory + a further language would be an asset.
- Strong previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a luxury service role with face-to-face customer contact.
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment.
- Ability to initiate contact and communication.
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal.
- Business Developer (Recruiting VIP Clients).
- Being knowledgeable about cultural and social scene in and around London/ worldwide.
- Good computer skills in word, power point and excel.
- Ability to use social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Wechat, etc.
- Being able to converse on online platform like Teams, Skype and use media like Whatsapp, etc. and phones for client communication and presentations.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A strong team player spirit and consideration of colleagues
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom