BRIONI - MIS Intern
Brioni - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
ROMA - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an MIS internship who will report to the MIS Manager as part of our dynamic team in Rome (Head Quarter).
This is a fantastic chance to grow up and this is a challenging position in a stimulating environment.
How you will contribute
- Create constructive and pro-active relationships with MIS team members and colleagues from other departments
- Support in the discovery of the new IT solutions and trends
- Support in the maintenance of the applications in charge of MIS and provide user support
- Manage ticketing and project management tools
- Support in the creation of project and maintenance documentation (user manuals, meeting minutes, activities and project presentations in Power Point, Excel files processing, Flow design in Visio, Mockups)
- Support in scheduling meeting/agenda with internal staff and external partner
- Support the MIS team in simplifying the internal activities and processes
Who you are
- College/university graduate in Computer science other equivalent degree
- Very good knowledge about Windows and Apple mobile devices
- Good knowledge of Office 365 suite
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and able to plan efficiently (task, meeting, activities)
- Highly innovative mind-set and a solid background in technology, analysis and critical evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources.
- Knowledge of modern toolsets in agile environments.
- Proactive and constructive approach.
- Curiosity for any kind of technology innovation.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time