BRIONI Sales Advisor - Bespoke Ambassador
Brioni - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Bespoke Ambassador who will report to the Assistant Store manager as part of our dynamic team in Bruton street.
You will be a key ambassador for the brand providing a distinctive and extraordinary luxury experience, passionately guiding the client across the Brand, nurturing a long term loyal relationship. You will be the point of reference for the execution of sales and clienteling action referred to formalwear, with the objective to further reinforce existing clients loyalty to the Brand; the person provides in-store VIP appointments and drive potential external business to recruit new potential customers.
How you will contribute
- Identify the potential of the Store, aligning and monitoring his/her Store to deploy the right actions to maximize formalwear business results and KPIs.
- Create, develop and cultivate a network of contacts (hotels, personal shoppers, tour guides, and wedding planners) able to bring concrete business results and enhance Brand image.
- Work closely with the tailor, manage in-store events, specific in-store clienteling actions and VIP service to approach new potential customers and to maximise the potential of existing customer base.
- Regularly reinforce and follow up the Bespoke training, making sure every Sales Advisor knows and applies with confidence the basic of formalwear and Bespoke when interacting with the customer.
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping in the Bespoke area, making sure fabrics are updated regularly and master garments are maintained; making sure that Bespoke Visual Merchandising standards are maintained consistently.
- Collect feedback - about product, customer, and competitors - from the floor and connect with Bespoke Director to consequently design and deploy Store-specific actions or to make Bespoke processes smoother and more efficient.
- Report Bespoke figures and planning the business on a month by month basis.
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in Retail and formalwear
- English and local language, another language is a plus
- Knowledge of Retail processes, markets, network and competitors
- Knowledge of luxury in-store and outdoor customer experience
- Knowledge and passion of sartorial culture
- Knowledge of Clienteling techniques
- Commercial mindset
- Business acumen and customer focus
- Planning/Organization and Execution
- Impact and influencing
- Networking and relationship building
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom