BRIONI_Sarto di negozio (Milano)
Brioni - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be an ambassador for the brand supporting Brioni Store in all the activities involving measurement taking of Bespoke line, alterations and amelioration of RTW garments
How you will contribute
- Accurately take body measurements of a client and communicating these in a timely way to the atelier and Bespoke ambassador in the Brioni standard way
- Understand how to use tailoring techniques to compensate for different body configurations and postures and communicate this to the client in the appropriate way.
- Advise the client and the sales advisors regarding alterations necessary to achieve the best possible fit for RTW garments
- Take measurements for Bespoke collections; suits, shirts, casual wear
- Take measurements and perform mending activities on Ready to Wear garments
- Assist the Store personnel to satisfy the customer needs and request in terms of fitting on both Bespoke and Ready to Wear collections
Who you are
- Educated at schools of patterns making
- 3-5 years tailoring experience ideally in luxury menswear
- Fluent in Italian, good command of English is a plus
- Strong understanding of garment construction and confidence both with industrial sewing machines and hand stitching
- Advanced knowledge of fabrics and hand sewing techniques including buttonholes
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized, passionate and self-motivated
- Customer focused attitude
- Team player
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time