BRIONI Stock & Operations Supervisor | London Bruton
Brioni - Regular
London - United Kingdom
BRIONI Stock & Operations Supervisor
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Stock & Operations Supervisor who will report to the Store manager as part of our dynamic team in London Bruton.
You will be in charge of all the back office activities for the store in order to maximize process efficiency, ensure loss prevention and the best customer service.
How you will contribute
Cash management and Store operations
- Opening and closing procedures
- Sales Floor support: cash transactions, welcome coverage, sales team support in bringing merchandise
- Petty cash management
- Cash deposits
- End month reconciliation reports, discount list reports, price override, store credit, returns and gifts management
- Beverages and store consumables
Inventory management (including stocktaking procedures)
- Monitor of the repairs, on hold, MTM, paid, damaged merchandise
- Receiving, transferring, re-grouping (consolidation), returns to vendor, clients shipment management
- Seasonal sales merchandise management
- Staff Uniforms management
- Store use (management allowances, gifts, press, stock adjustments, negative on hands, thefts)
- Cycle and Stock takes counts
- Packaging replenishment
Loss prevention & Store maintenance
- Daily floor count & jewelry check
- Security agency liaison (check hours)
- Store maintenance in terms of: air conditioning, lightening and fire security, elevators and store infrastructure management
- Store alarm and suppliers liaison
Who you are
- 2+ years prior experience in similar position
- English fluent
- Ability to work in dynamic and complex environment
- Flexibility to work in a multicultural context
- Planning and organisation
- Focus on details
- Self-development attitude
- Sense of ownership
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom